Learn the French grammar in one course!
This course includes:
- 7 chapters
- 47 video lessons
- A book including 200 exercises
- Free audios of the examples
This course starts by analyzing a simple sentence made of basic parts of speech: subject + verb + article + noun.
Each point will bring one more element to the sentence. Suddenly, you reach an advanced level without even thinking about it! How wonderful is that?
This course / book is easy to follow with the 47 video lessons that I have uploaded to on my YouTube channel. You can follow along the lessons and pause the videos and do the exercises as we advance in the book.
THE COMPLETE FRENCH GRAMMAR COURSE
Complete French Grammar Course
4. French Plural of Nouns - How To Make A Noun Plural in French // French Grammar Course // Lesson 4 🇫🇷12:16
13. IL Y A - How To Use THERE IS, THERE ARE and AGO in French // French Grammar Course // Lesson 13 🇫🇷5:25
17. ALLER And Prepositions (au - à la - aux - à - en - chez) // French Grammar Course // Lesson 17 🇫🇷4:20
18. French Prepositions Of Place - Entre Sur Sous À côté de ... // French Grammar Course // Lesson 18 🇫🇷7:42
19. French Prepositions Of Time - À Dans En Pendant Durant ... // French Grammar Course // Lesson 19 🇫🇷9:50
22. French Verbs With Different Prepositions (and meanings) // French Grammar Course // Lesson 22 🇫🇷8:13
32. French Indirect Object & Indirect Object Pronouns (coi) // French Grammar Course // Lesson 32 🇫🇷9:54
34. How To Use Direct, Indirect Object Pronouns, Y and, En Together / French Grammar Course / Lesson 348:52
35. Moi Toi Lui Elle Nous Vous Eux Elles - French Emphatic/Stressed Pronouns // French Grammar Lesson 359:29
38. Ce Ceci Cela Ça - French Indefinite Demonstrative Pronouns // French Grammar Course // Lesson 38 🇫🇷5:42
40. The French Relative Pronouns QUI QUE DONT OÙ and LEQUEL // French Grammar Course // Lesson 40 🇫🇷12:16
41. Ce qui Ce que Ce dont - French Relative Pronouns With CE // French Grammar Course // Lesson 41 🇫🇷12:38
42. French Adverbs (ending in MENT, adverbs of time, frequency, time, ...) / French Grammar Course 42 🇫🇷12:59
45. Déjà vs Jamais - Encore vs Toujours - Avoid These Mistakes // French Grammar Course // Lesson 45 🇫🇷5:43
46. French Conjunctions - Mais Ou Et Donc Or Ni Car, and more // French Grammar Course // Lesson 46 🇫🇷9:20
THE COMPANION BOOK & REVIEWS
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Dylane delivers each lesson with delightful energy reflecting her enthusiasm for teaching all the grammatical components of the French language. It’s a privilege to have Dylane as our professor. Merci.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I have been learning French over a period of a few years off and on and I have made gradual progress. I have followed two of Dylane's Course, this one and the Conjugation of French Verbs and the difference to my learning has been amazing. . The books are well layed out and easy to follow, but the bonus is, that on "You Tube" Dylane runs a FREE course using the books she has written. This means that for the price of the book you get on line tuition for free. I cannot recommend Dylane's work highly enough. I am so glad I found her, the books and the course.
This course includes 47 lessons.
You can access all of the video lessons above or on my YouTube channel.